Monday, October 24, 2011

U.S. Nationals I


After weeks, months, even years of eager anticipation, U.S. Nationals 2011 is finally upon us. I've been hoping to attend this show since aging out in 2008 and this year, I somehow wrangled my way out of a busy college schedule and down to Tulsa for some much needed horse show bliss. Even though Tulsa coldly welcomed me and my mom with a tornado warning, hail, and lightning that kept us circling above the airport for far longer than anticipated, we made it safely to ground level, and ventured straight to the Expo after.
 
After visiting my two boys, Ghazpacho 'Taco', and Ames Celebration 'Smelly,' I was immediately reminded just how excited I was to be able to show at U.S. I look forward to a week of riding, showing, watching classes of the most talented horses in America, and taking everything else U.S. Nationals has to offer me! More show updates are soon to come... I encourage all to watch the live feed at http://www.arabianhorseglobal.com/. Enjoy!

Taco
Smelly





No comments:

Post a Comment