Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The LIST


I've been victim to the Show Ring since the age of 8, and in those 13 years, I've gone through more horses than I can believe. Time after time, I've attempted to write a simple piece of notebook paper "the list" of Arabians I've owned and shown over the years, but I think it's about time I really reflect on each horse on a personal level. Every horse, good or bad, taught me things that shaped me into the rider I am today and brought me one step closer to understanding just how special the Arabian horse is. So here it goes. Something I've been meaning to put into words for a very long time.... It's The List.

1. Justin Kitabask (Justi)
2. Toi Rodgers (Toi)
3. Protege (Tucker)
4. Klassic Al Kool (Kool)
5. Cafe Latte (Latte)
6. Action Packed (Alex)
7. Captain N King (Captain)
8. EA Jam Session (Jam)
9. HF Park Avenue (Parker)
10. Ames Supreme (Supreme)
11. LLC Versyn
12. Governor Ghazi (Gov)
13. Lady Lorraina (Layla)
14.WSW Iron Will (Will)
15. Mistifyer (Bam Bam)
16. Ghazpacho (Taco)
17. Ames Celebration

Through this exclusive list, I will share stories from each memorable mount starting with my very first horse, Justin Kitabask, and ending with the most recent purchase, Ames Celebration. Sharing them in chronological order will give you the feel of my journey with the Arabian horse and where I am today. The days of "The List" are upon us... Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment